This weekend, for no reason except my love for you and the pride I take in this crazy little project of mine, I'm offering my e-guide, Run Screaming, at half price!
Which means that for 5 dollars, you'll get a 34 page e-book all about when to hold on tight to your Big Crazy Dreams and when to... well, you know. Not only do I cover one of the only solid reasons to give up on your creative work and find something new, but I also cover some of the lamest lamesauce reasons (of lameness!) to quit.
If you know me, you've already heard me talk about my e-guide. You know that it's got a regular e-book section, a resources section, a handy dandy workbook section, and even a Cliff Notes section to remind you of what we learned. You might even know about the back cover -- which is, in my opinion, pretty darn hilarious.
(Of course, I think anything involving Sequintastic Ken is hilarious.)
But did you know that there are Special Secret Things? Things I haven't shared before? It's true! Some of these include....
- A list of things that are probably crazier, sillier, and more impractical than the Big Crazy Idea you think nobody will be interested in. After you read this list, you'll have sooooo much more confidence. Seriously. You might also laugh... or feel a little disturbed?
- Typewriter pants (wait... what?!).
- The worst job I've ever had -- and one of my most embarrassing stories from that time in my life.
- The little clues -- and the big ones -- that will let you know when it's time to quit.
- Some scary things I had to admit to myself to keep going with my Big Crazy Dream, including the biggest thing standing in my way. It might be something you can relate to.
- Written permission to run screaming, if that's what you decide to do! Show it to anyone who gives you a hard time.
- Things you might do to find your new Big Crazy Dream and things to consider so you don't end up in the same situation again!
I really hope you'll pick up a copy of Run Screaming, and not just because
Not too shabby, huh? I hope you'll tell all your Facebook and Twitter friends about it, pin photos of the cover to Pinterest, or walk up to random strangers on the street and threaten to unleash a flock of ninja flamingos on them if they don't buy it.
Thanks for reading! And for being awesome.
Sarah J. Sequins