I'm thrilled to introduce Run Screaming! My very first e-book.
What it's about
I'm super duper proud of this book, with extra glitter on top. When I started writing it, I promised myself I'd be completely honest, no matter how messy (or scary!) things got. And I stuck to that promise, writing certain sections over and over until they felt right. Even if it meant admitting to my worst behaviors and thought patterns. Even if it meant sharing parts of my life that were extremely stressful... or embarrassing.
(Including the fact that some insects make me run screaming like a little girl. Yes, it's relevant to the book.)
Fun little extras
It's also more than a book. When I think about it, it's more like an e-guide. You know how I couldn't stop adding cool things to it? Well, I did stop myself eventually, but not before I managed to sneak in...
- A funny cover, conceptualized by me and created by Mr. Sequin. I do believe Eva Maria Keiser and her friend Bart unconsciously inspired me. Thanks, you two!
- A summary of my main points, which you can come back to again and again for quick reference.
- A list of resources that inspired, and helped me improve, this guide. Seriously, I know some awesome writers and bloggers.
- A special thank you section, where I include everyone who made suggestions.
- A back cover that makes me laugh every time I look at it. Let's just say, a Certain Someone decided to make a guest appearance in the photo, and my little wooden guy wasn't too happy about it.
And I had to chase him all over the place before he gave the undies up. He's lucky I don't post the one where they're on his head!
And that, in a nutshell, is my e-book. It's 34 pages long including the front and back cover, and it's full of Sarah-style advice... and humor. Because a book can cover a serious topic and still have flamingo jokes.
I hope you enjoy it!